Wills & Probate
Jane Saltoon and Gai Gathercole are able to assist you in the preparation of your Wills. The best way to ensure your wishes are put into effect after your death is to make sure that you have an up to date Will.
Jane Saltoon and Gai Gathercole undertake the Probate matters at Abrams Turner Whelan. These include:
- If you are the Executor or Executrix of a Will, then Jane or Gai can advise you as to whether or not you need a Grant of Probate.
- Undertaking the steps necessary to obtain a Grant of Probate and implement the wishes expressed in the Will.
- If someone close to you has died without a Will then Jane or Gai can assist you in the steps necessary to pass on that person’s assets, in the absence of a Will.
- If you wish to contest a Will, Jane or Gai can advise and assist you in making an application to the Supreme Court.
- If you are an Executor or Executrix of a Will, Jane or Gai can advise and assist you in defending any application made to contest that Will.